Saturday, March 30, 2013

Birthday Boy

Ben told me we could celebrate his birthday this year if nobody would mention how old he was turning.  I told him it was all relative and he was in the prime of his life!  







On a more serious note, Ben recently had a close friend die and it really made me appreciate him all the more this year.   Somehow a tragedy forces you to refocus and remember what is important.  I'm lucky Ben is a great dad and husband and gives so much to us as a family.  He also keeps life interesting and fun and I count myself and our 2 kids fortunate to have him in our lives.  Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ben! That last picture made me look twice. The stripes on your shirt and Lila's pants like of blend together making it look like you are wearing one of those one piece pajama sets! If anyone were to wear a one piece pajama set and make it look great it would be you! :)

    ReplyDelete