Saturday, September 5, 2009

August Events

Just a few photos of Lila in her cute apple dress her Aunt Laura gave her last year. Can't believe she fits in it already. She just figured out how to go up and down stairs and is everywhere and into everything in the house.






The end of August Liam started first grade. Not sure he looks ready to go back here in this picture but he is liking being back with all of his friends. He tells me he scored 100% on his first spelling test this week.

Here's Ben and Liam making some birthday cupcakes for me. I had to take a picture, I've never seen Ben actually cook anything, especially for me. This was a true landmark day for our family.




2 comments:

  1. Did his sunglasses help make the cupcakes taste better? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I love the dress!! So cute. I have been looking (not buying of course) at several really cute boutique clothing stores for Anise. You should not have gotten her something from Tea, Stacy...bad habit you got her mom into :-).

    ReplyDelete