Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall Time


I know we have posted a lot of Lila on the blog lately but she just happens to be at one of the cutest ages. She is 15 months and her hair has finally gotten long enough to put in pigtails. Here are a few shots of her new transformation from a baby to a toddler. Don't pigtails just seem so grown up?


A neighbor was talking to me and confessed she forgot Lila's name so her kids have been calling her cute little strawberry. I liked the nickname so much I got her a a strawberry outfit for Halloween.


Liam can't wait for Halloween to come. It is only September and both Liam and Lila have skeleton pajamas. Liam wants to get all the decorations out but Ben has a rule we can't bring anything out until October 1st. Needless to say Ben's rule has been broken.





1 comment:

  1. Stacy,
    Ooh she is getting so old but not any less cute! Are these the ones that glow in the dark? I think they would be cool for a pajama party on non Halloween nights. Wonder if I could fit into them? From Old Navy right? May have to get some for Anise and I for a special night. Keep posting pics. Our blog should be renamed A.K.A. (Anise Kim Anh)Smith

    ReplyDelete